Terms of Service
Services to our customers will be provided by SEORIOT LLC. SEORIOT LLC. agrees to use all reasonable commercial efforts to provide the services contracted with our clients.
- Consulting and planning. SEORIOT LLC. agrees to act as consultants and to advise clients with respect to their web activities. Any consultation provided is not a guarantee of results.
- Marketing and search engine optimization. SEORIOT LLC. provides clients with marketing and SEO analysis and interpretation. SEORIOT LLC. agrees to provide fees and a schedule of services at the time such services are contracted but makes no express or implied guarantees of the success of any marketing campaign.
- Maintenance service. Clients may request that SEORIOT LLC. perform updates or maintenance of their websites for an additional cost. This means that SEORIOT LLC. can perform alterations repairs and changes to a client’s website and may update links, refresh content, make graphic alterations and gather usage statistics, among other tasks.
- Additional services. Any services beyond those included in a contract for services will be treated as additional work and will be billed according to a written estimate provided for the client at the time of such agreement. The fees for these services are separate from those under the original agreement.
- Proprietary rights. All website content shall remain the property of the client, excluding content on the SEORIOT LLC. website. “Content” includes all text, graphics, videos and other proprietary information accumulated on the client’s website.
- Licenses. Clients grant SEORIOT LLC. a non-exclusive, royalty-free, worldwide license for the term of the agreement and after to use client content in connection with their website.
- Expenses. Clients shall reimburse SEORIOT LLC. for all out-of-pocket expenses not covered by the client agreement.
- Limited liability. In no event shall SEORIOT LLC. be held liable for any damages arising out of the use or inability to use services in connection with a contract for services on the part of a client. The client hereby releases and holds harmless and indemnifies SEORIOT LLC. from all claims and actions, including attorney’s fees, for client losses resulting from this agreement.
- Client warranty. Client warrants that it has the right to enter into this agreement and has control of the intellectual property shared with SEORIOT LLC.
- Default. If a client fails to pay for any services under the agreement within ten days of the due date, SEORIOT LLC. shall reserve the right to refuse services and to pursue any remedy available at law to recover such charges.
Termination of Agreement. This agreement shall begin on the date signed. If the client terminates the agreement prior to the completion of services as agreed, clients shall pay for all work performed through the date of termination as well as expenses and costs.